Jun 6, 2011

Sun Shiny Days xo

Hi folks !

I know it's been a long time since I've posted something,
but I just have to stick out one more week of exams(stress).

Although the examperiod is a very stressfull time for us students
I believe it's imporant to relax and most of all enjoy your free time (if you have any).

The last few days the weather has been wonderfull, hot & sunny.
I went swimming, walking with my dogg, lying in the garden with my sis,
doing groceries, styding @ the library and reading a book.

Here are some pics to give you an idea of my relaxation time !































Haide : Dress-H&M
Renée :
 Shorts-Stradivarius, Blouse-Zara,
Shirt-H&M, Shoes-New Look,
Glasses-Glamour, Bag-Fiorelli
Dress-Offerande


Here are a few trailers of some movies I saw  :

The switch

No strings attached

Hope you guys had a great weekend too ! 

xoxo
Ren.